I have thought about having my own sport blog for a while. You could probably recognised after the Olympics I have posted here that I have a blog set up on Blogger as I thought it will be a start up before a big thing comes up and my own blog will be online, but removed the post when the issues with Sport Blogs settled down. Not for a long, there are again weird things, competition and it is time to move on.
It isn't difficult to launch a blog if you like to write about your favourite hobby, sport or passion. You can do it at any free blog platform and you don't need any IT special skills. I've decided to set up a blog on my own web hosting server, with better web design [still not done up to top notch level] but I started blogging and I take April as a test month. I want to add more friends to blog but if you wonder where my posts are now, find them on www.sportfantalk.com.
My pros what I did here?
- only the girl blogging in top ten over all months
- right now one of the oldest blogs here
- go to Alexa and see that huge amount of traffic comes from UK where is my home [often], female audience and one of the most searched names is Lindsey Vecchione, the girlfriend of Jonathan Toews and it means it is about NHL and ice hockey and also about the girls
- even NHL isn't the top major sport in USA, I made it to the top sports/standings here and made it popular
- the same amount of readers even I blog rarely or not at all, so you hardly see on me I had some weird 4500 visitors one day and just 45 following day and similar bs, the people go with me I guess where I go